Greetings Raritan Valley Chapter Members,
I’m sending this out a little early because our November session is at the beginning of the month. I hope you plan to join us next Saturday November 4 (8:30 AM – 1 PM) for three sessions to get you caught up on new accounting rules and federal/state taxes as well learn how to exploit the full range of hacks, workarounds, and expert-level contacts hidden within LinkedIn. This session offers 4 ½ CPE hours with registration at 8:15 and a continental breakfast. Register Here
As a reminder, our remaining meetings are:
- Saturday November 04 (8:30 AM) – Three Topics – Getting the Most Out of Linked In, Year-end Tax Update, & Year-end Accounting Update (4.50 CPE)
- Thursday December 14 (7 PM) – Chapter Social Networking Event @ Stoney Brook Grill
- Wednesday January 10 (7 PM) – Joint Meeting w/ APICS in Somerset – The 8 Wastes: An Interactive Introduction - Presented by: Anthony Zampello, (Zampello and Associates) CPIM, CSCP Consultant, Educator [APICS Master Instructor: CPIM, CSCP] APICS Sales & Operations Planning (1 CPE)
- Saturday February 10 (9 AM) – Microsoft Access for Business (3 CPE)
- Saturday March 10 (9 AM) – Two topics - Solar Energy Financing, Sustainability Programs and Reporting (4 CPE)
- April – Not yet confirmed. We are trying to arrange a plant tour or on-site business tour;
- May TBD - A Day at the Park with the Somerset Patriots/Patriots CFO Presentation (1 CPE)
All chapter meetings except for the social and the January joint meeting w/ APICS are held at the Conference Center at Raritan Valley Community College.
I hope to see you and your colleagues at our November 4th Accounting, Tax & LinkedIn session.
Glenn Murphy CMA, CFM, CPA, CIA, CISA